Do you only make items for Greek Lettered organizations?
No. Invictus Custom Woodwork, LLC caters to all members of the community. We primarily create wood items for Greek Lettered organizations, but we welcome everyone to bring their project ideas to us!
Do you only make items for Fraternities and Sororities in the National Pan Hellenic Council?
No. We make paddles and shields/crests for all Greek Lettered organizations (fraternities, sororities, and honor societies) We also offer custom cut wood services to other businesses and organizations.
Do you offer shipping services?
Yes. We use the United States Postal Service and the United Parcel Service to ship our products. Orders outside of a 25 mile radius of Kalamazoo, MI are usually shipped. Delivery can be arranged for orders in the Kalamazoo area. Please note that you will be responsible for the packing and shipping fee. That amount will vary depending on the size and weight of your project.
Can I pay online?
You can definitely pay for your project online. Invictus Custom Woodwork accepts PayPal payments. You don’t need a PayPal account to pay online.
How long does it take to complete a project?
Standard blank paddles are usually ready upon request. Custom cut blank paddles take between 1-2 days. Shields and custom painted paddles take between 2 – 4 weeks after final approval of the proof has been given.
What if I don’t like my item?
We will keep you posted in every step of your custom wood item. Here are the steps that we take to guarantee your satisfaction:
- You specify what type of wood item you’d like to purchase by completing an order form.
- We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the details of your order.
- We will send you an invoice and a mock-up of the item.
- Upon payment of your total balance and approval of the mock-up, we will begin work. Your project will be a replica of the mock-up that you approve; therefore, partial refunds will only be considered if the product does not resemble the mock-up or any subsequent, approved changes.
- We are open for questions about project progress and are more than willing to send pictures during various stages of project completion!